| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Berkeley, Ca in October is very mild at 16.4 °C (61.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.9 °C (69.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.9 °C (53.4 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in October is dry. A mere 37.6mm (1.5in) of water descends.
- The shortest day is 10:33 long and the longest day is 11:44 long with an average length of 11:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Berkeley, Ca October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Berkeley, Ca, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Berkeley, Ca:
- Eureka, California, Usa - 362.7 kms (225.4 miles) NNW
- Redding, Ca, Usa - 279.2 kms (173.5 miles) N
- Red Bluff, California, Usa - 240 kms (149.2 miles) N
- Healdsburg, Ca, Usa - 101.8 kms (63.2 miles) NW
- San Francisco, California, Usa - 54.3 kms (33.8 miles) SW
- Chico Univ Farm, Ca, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) N
- Reno, Nevada, Usa - 254.5 kms (158.1 miles) NE
- Sacramento, California, Usa - 72.2 kms (44.8 miles) NE
- Vacaville, Ca, Usa - 39.7 kms (24.6 miles) N
- Stockton, Ca, Usa - 66.7 kms (41.4 miles) E
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 327.4 kms (203.4 miles) ESE
- Fresno, California, Usa - 243.9 kms (151.6 miles) ESE
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 388 kms (241.1 miles) SE
- San Luis Obispo Poly, Ca, Usa - 345.3 kms (214.6 miles) SSE
- Santa Maria, Ca, Usa - 371.5 kms (230.9 miles) SSE