| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Berkeley, Ca in September is very mild at 17.7 °C (63.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.1 °C (71.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.3 °C (55.9 °F).
- In September the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in September is arid. A feeble 9.4mm (0.4in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 12:59 long with an average length of 12:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Berkeley, Ca September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Berkeley, Ca, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Berkeley, Ca:
- Eureka, California, Usa - 362.7 kms (225.4 miles) NNW
- Redding, Ca, Usa - 279.2 kms (173.5 miles) N
- Red Bluff, California, Usa - 240 kms (149.2 miles) N
- Healdsburg, Ca, Usa - 101.8 kms (63.2 miles) NW
- San Francisco, California, Usa - 54.3 kms (33.8 miles) SW
- Chico Univ Farm, Ca, Usa - 222.4 kms (138.2 miles) N
- Reno, Nevada, Usa - 254.5 kms (158.1 miles) NE
- Sacramento, California, Usa - 72.2 kms (44.8 miles) NE
- Vacaville, Ca, Usa - 39.7 kms (24.6 miles) N
- Stockton, Ca, Usa - 66.7 kms (41.4 miles) E
- Bishop, Ca, Usa - 327.4 kms (203.4 miles) ESE
- Fresno, California, Usa - 243.9 kms (151.6 miles) ESE
- Bakersfield, Ca, Usa - 388 kms (241.1 miles) SE
- San Luis Obispo Poly, Ca, Usa - 345.3 kms (214.6 miles) SSE
- Santa Maria, Ca, Usa - 371.5 kms (230.9 miles) SSE